Saturday, May 16, 2009

One Random Spring Day

Sometimes it's nice to just take some pictures. This day friends gathered together just to take some. They may seem a random assortment, but that's what this day was.

Here's Jenny. She will always know more about photography and have more raw talent than I ever will (she's probably denying that statement right now), but she is always kind enough to share what she knows. This was one of those moments she was helping me learn. Don't judge her based on my inability to do what she told me to do.


Thia was being a little silly this day, but that's Thia! I was happy to capture the moment.






Poor Jeremy, he's always around (wahoo!) so he is often the subject of my work. Does he look tired of it? :) He's a good sport.


After pictures we took a hike up Ensign Peak. I shot this one from "the hip." I wasn't looking, but I love the blue sky emphasis instead of the just the city.



3 comments: