Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lightning

Just the other day I was watching it rain and I thought to myself, "It would be so cool to catch some lightning on camera." What do you know? A few days later there was some lightning! I shot them through my bedroom window's screen, so that's why there are lines going through it. I was pretty excited to catch them since one obviously doesn't know where it's going to strike!

This first one is brighter than the second. That's just how it was! I actually darkened the image some so you could see the ray(though the coloring is natural), whereas the other one is how it is. Cool stuff!


3 comments:

  1. You have some great skills.... and timing! I think lightening is so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I haven't been on here in a month. Look at all I've missed! You've been busy. The lightening is incredible. I love the bubbles and the overpass. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete