Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Technical Niece

Jeremy is #9 out of 10 kids, so naturally by the time we were married he already had lots of nieces and nephews. I think they are all great, but at the same time, it was more difficult to consider them MY nieces and nephews since I just married into it.

BEHOLD, MY FIRST TECHNICAL NIECE!!!
I'm happy to announce that I now feel like a real aunt because MY brother and sister-in-law had a baby. Meet Baby Abigail! Though she was born back in June, I'm finally getting around to posting these pictures due to my forever long postings about our vacation. She was a real jewel! I already know I'm the favorite aunt ;)






1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Just got around to seeing if you posted these on the site. Thanks for taking those for us!
    - Darin

    ReplyDelete