Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Whittles

Adam and I were in the same district in the MTC. In fact, we were briefly "companions" during some practicing time. No really, we were literally without our companions teaching a practice investigator, just us and that guy. Don't worry it was allowed and appropriate.

We are fortunate enough to live close to each other now and I was lucky enough to get to take some family pictures. Admittedly, it is a little hard to call him "Adam" and not "Whittle."
































Way cute family. Each child has such a unique fun personality! I mean, look at those adorable faces! You can just see their individuality shining forth! And they were true champs as it as pretty cold out this Saturday.















(And I'm now in love with this bridge and love the way they fit into it!)

And one last, individual picture, because you HAVE to love his eyes!



4 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of playgrounds as a place for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take great pictures! What a cute family!
    That's funny you think I look so tan, thanks you! Maybe it is my bronzing blush I just got, that is probably it. I wish I could say it is because i just took a fabulous vacation to Hawaii or something but that's not the case. And I haven't been fake tanning since before I got married, so I guess it just comes natural! lol :) And how funny my background was orange, I must have been in the process of putting a new background on my blog because I now have a christmas one up. :)Thanks for looking out for me! and yes, I do like getting comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put your pictures on my blog. THANKS!

    Waiting for your next post. Hint, Hint. :)

    ReplyDelete