Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cousins

Due to differing nap schedules of the kids and the organized nature of their parents, all three cousins were never photographed together. But we did get two cousins together. Brilya and Jackson are about a month apart, though the difference doesn't seem all that big when it comes to size. Check it out for yourself!


















When I look at Brilya, I see the very essence of "girl." She has the loveliest eyelashes. That caused me to look at Jackson, and I realized that he's all boy. Because of that, I laugh that the day we photographed these two together, Brilya was wearing her girly tutu outfit and Jackson was in camo.

Two more of Brilya before I leave you today.


2 comments:

  1. So glad you found me! I love your blog, you take fantastic pictures. How did I not know you were married and had a cute kid and travel everywhere? I'll be stalking you from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I just love that you post pictures of your cute baby all the time. It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete