Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Whittles!

This was probably one of my favorite photo sessions of the fall and, yet, the hardest to edit. Adrienne said she would edit the photos herself, so I just gave her the files and I was done. While it was a relief at the time as I had some other jobs I still needed to edit and more photo sessions coming up, I still wanted to play with some of them. I just didn't get around to it, which is really sad because we had so much FUN and it shows in the pictures!

AND they invited us to McDonalds after and they got me my favorite ice cream sundae with hot fudge and even treated Jeremy to not one, but two of his favorite breakfast burritos!! We've even gotten together since then to play games because we just get along so well. Probably due to the fact that "Elder" Whittle and I were brief companions in the MTC.

I finally decided these few photos could wait no longer (well, and I'm blogging again, and I couldn't pass this family up).

Cute, cute little boy.


A family of avid readers.

 Pretty sure Adrienne was having a hard time breathing after this hug fest.

 Love, love the pearl necklace. Reminds me of when I was a girl.


1 comment: