Thursday, October 30, 2014

More Christensons!

So the Christensons also wanted me to do their extended family when they gathered together for a reunion. Wouldn't you know it was POURING rain that day. No signs of letting up. Normally I would try to reschedule, but since there were many people from out of town, that wasn't an option. We changed locations and attempted it. Now I can say I've taken family pictures in pouring rain.

I can't say it was the loveliest of locations. They stayed in the pavilion to stay dry. I faced them towards the side with the most light. And then I stood in the rain and shot away. I honestly think some of the shots I got (not shown below) were a little out of focus because my camera ended up focusing on a falling raindrop rather than my subjects. Fun right!

Overall they are a crazy family, as their sibling pictures show. And we still had a good time.



The teacher of the photo bomb becomes photo bombed.




No comments:

Post a Comment