Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The 2nd Annual Chinese New Year Party

Jeremy and I loved celebrating the Chinese New Year so much last year that we knew it was a MUST to throw another party this year. It's true that some have dubbed it as the "Panda Express Party" but that's only a small....well, a huge part of the whole dealio. I can't say we're very authentic, but it's still fun. Here are the details of our party:
  • Chinese New Year sign                     check

  • yummy Chinese food                         check

  • chopsticks                                         check
 
  • money envelopes with coinage              check






















        • more yummy Chinese food                  check

        Yep, that's about it. It really is about the food. Other than that, it was a regular party, you know, wii games, talking, making fun of your mom.

        I just wish that I had gotten a picture of Wes using chopsticks because Adam just doesn't do them justice ;)













        I'd like to give one last shout out to all my fellow roosters out there! You really rock....or cockle-doodle, if you know what I mean.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment