Monday, October 18, 2010

Down By the Railroad Tracks Part 2

I'm lucky enough to have a "regular client". She's pretty young so I'm sure I'll be taking her pictures for years to come.

At least until she starts complaining that she sees more of the camera than her Aunt Holly.

But for now, she doesn't mind.

Her mom requested the railroad tracks and so even though I had just been there, we went back again. This time I had the morning light to work with. It was lovely! We didn't spend long as Abigail was hungry and tired (proven when I picked a wild sunflower for her to hold, but she wanted nothing to do with it). But she loves taking walks, hearing her parents sing songs to her, and she loves Fui.  But then who doesn't?

Without further ado, Baby Abigail!







2 comments:

  1. Oh! She is cute!

    And I'm loving the sun spots in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to come to Nebraska and photograph my kids. You are amazing! You did have a very cute model to help, though.

    ReplyDelete