Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Molkky

I got to try out this awesome new game for free through Tryazon. I was super excited to find out I was chosen and thrilled to share it with my family.

I'd read up on the rules online, but it all made more sense of what the game was really about once we started to play it. The numbered pins spread out more and I understood the difficulty in playing and winning. No excuses, I didn't win any of the games.

One of my favorite aspects was it's a game for everyone. Old, young, even my autistic nephew requested to join and wanted to play his turn each time. How cool is that?

I love games that get us outside to play. There's nothing much more enjoyable than being outside with family and friends playing a game, laughing, trash talking, and winning.














2 comments: