Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Celebrations

I decided to have some fun with sparklers and longer shutter speeds so I gathered friends, sparklers, and a lighter. Everyone had a great time writing their names backwards and creating other designs. (Oh and I LOVE the street light in the background!)







Regular ol' flowers have to be one of my favorite fireworks EVER! I don't know if it's the thrill of holding it in your hand awhile only to throw it up in the air to watch it spin to the ground in an array of color, the fact that they're pretty cheap, or what, but it's pretty great! And everyone loves the chance to be a pyro!


These last two photos are actually from our 4th celebrations. We went to a lookout near our house with all our family and watched the firing off of legal and illegal fireworks across the valley. Quite the show! My brother-in-law brought glow sticks too which kept every big and little kid entertained!


1 comment:

  1. I've loved catching up on all your pictures - especially the 4th of July ones. Great job!

    ReplyDelete