Monday, July 13, 2009

Old Stuff

I saw a picture online of an old barn and ever since then my mind has been obsessed with old stuff. Thus, I was so excited to go to small-town-ville in Idaho for a reunion because I thought I'd get the perfect opportunity for such pictures. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to actually stop at any of these places and really go at it. That means that all of these photos were taken from the car window as we drove by. So when you start questioning, "Why did she take the shot from this angle?" or say "I would have done it differently," just remember, I didn't have many options at the time.








And if you think that maybe I've had my fill of "old stuff" now, you're wrong. If you know of any places nearby open to me, let me know! (Preferably a place I can get out of the car and not just drive by.)

2 comments:

  1. I love this old stuff. Let's go out and find some old stuff together. Triple honk on this set. I love the color treatments on these images also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both... I have some obsession with old abandoned buildings as well. I like the your work in general of course. I think you have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete