Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Holocaust

I have absolutely a THOUSAND of pictures to blog from vacations, etc. I'm going through all my photos and trying to get them ready. I thought I would just end up posting a ton later, but I hit upon these ones of the Holocaust and suddenly found a strong desire to share these now. There was a memorial in Boston and we were able to go through the memorial/museum in D.C. too. So as I continue to prepare my other pictures for viewing, ponder this.


"First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me."

--Pastor Martin Niemoller



Consider the meaning of a number.

1 comment: