Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Roads Diverged....

...and I'd rather not take either of them.

So the first picture (courtesy of Jeremy) is of Old Beacon Hill. This is some of the last original cobblestone road left in Boston. I began walking up it for the experience and soon ended up on the sidewalk alongside it. It's so rough and uneven. I can't even imagine going down it on a wagon/carriage. Can we say ouch?

This is a picture down waiting for the metro. After riding the metro around Boston and D.C. I quickly learned that I'm VERY grateful for SLC/Utah and the ability to travel by car exactly where I want to go. I understand this way is probably more environmentally friendly, but put me behind on the wheel of my car and call me lazy all you want and I'll still be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment