Monday, July 9, 2012

Moriers at Gardner Village

I realized that I haven't posted a few things, so it's time to catch up!

I was lucky enough to take pictures for the Moriers because of a Young Women fundraiser. They had an auction to raise money for camp and I donated my services to help. The Moriers bought my package! Well, really it was Lindee, and Drew, her husband, was a little upset about the money she spent on it, but you can't be upset with this beautiful lady for long.


We went to Gardner Village and had so much fun walking around and finding neat little corners and walls for pictures. They smiled some


And then they really smiled when their grandparents tripped behind me


(And all along I thought I was pretty funny. Reality check.)



We finished up with the family as a whole, and then the kids turned on the charm.








And that's a wrap!

1 comment: