Monday, July 30, 2012

The Telfords

Kara and Cory are always so nice to me! I can't stand it. It makes it too hard to "pay them back." I feel like I'm always the taker and they're always the givers. I mean, who wants to be in a relationship like that? :) They really are incredible, and I'm glad we're friends.

Since Henry is now part of their family, they needed new family pictures to include him. We stayed close to home, per request, at the railroad tracks. And I love the effect the sun gave us at the end of the day. Check 'em out!





 They LOVE/OBSESS OVER super heroes. They've taught Jack well. He can't get enough of Batman. Like father, like son!





1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog for a while. Great job on your photos. I guess we should get together for lunch or something sometime. I feel like a walking circus with my 4 girls but if we co somewhere with a playground or to the park, I could probably survive :)

    ReplyDelete