Monday, July 9, 2012

My Brother Gets Married/A Windy Day at the Timpanogus Temple

I'm excited to announce that my brother Greg has been married for an entire month. Wow! I wonder if he will always seems so little and young in my mind. How could he possibly be old enough to fall in love and get married? Yet he has done it. And I'm so excited to have another girl in the family (I was the only girl with 3 brothers, so I'll definitely take more females.)

The day was beautiful and sunny when we went in the temple. When we came out, gusts of wind swept the land. I wish I had taken more pictures at the temple and reception, but chasing my walking baby around definitely hinders my ability to take photos. So excited for the ones I got though!


Grandpa playing with Jackson (Grandpa is a definite favorite)


Going in for the first kiss outside the temple.



Hugs from nieces




Some tender moments of love.


My parents with the bride and groom.




Congratulations Greg and Rachel. Enjoy it as one month stretches out into eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment