Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kittin'

Okay, so it's really kitten, but I couldn't help myself after the last couple of posts. We've now had Fui Vakapuna for 2 1/2 months now and we just love him! We just call him Fui for short.  Arnell tradition (my family) is to name our pets after BYU athletes. Jeremy let me continue the tradition. (Not to mention that Jeremy was extremely nice to let me get one considering he would rather have his dog at our house, but I've already discussed that here.) These photos are not recent and even looking at them now makes me miss those days when he was so tiny, but it is fun to see him grow too. 

Fui loves me. I tell Jeremy that Fui loves him too, but he shows it in different ways. Anyone else already feel like I'm posting something about our child. To continue the trend, here are some facts about Fui:

*My favorite thing about Fui is how he loves to cuddle right up in my neck by laying on my chest. We will sleep like this.
*Fui loves to play. He chases balls, strings, socks, plastic bags, flies, twist ties, fingers, toes.
*He loves to tear up tissues. He finds most of his tissues to play with by jumping in the garbage can and fishing out used ones. Gross. I know.
*He can jump so high!
*He starts out playing really nice by not using his claws until he gets really into and then I come away with wounds.
*Going outside in the back is one of his new favorite things. He won't wander around the entire yard, just the part against the house and under the deck. He hates coming back in again.
*He is curious about going outside in the front, but is too scared of everything that is out there.
*He loves running loose in our unfinished basement.
*He purrs and purrs and purrs.





I sure do love him!

3 comments:

  1. Holly, how come I wasn't in the know that you had a blog?!? I loooooove it! Now we can be bloggin besties, I am adding you to my list ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a adorable Holly!! Super cute. : ) Can't wait to see him in person!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fur ball of love. I can feel the love shining through the photos. Abigail would love to see/chase him again. Don't worry, she's gentle.

    ReplyDelete