Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Unsworths and Murray Park

Every now and then I decide to take a walk down the street with Jackson, and I'm often lucky enough to see Bonnie outside. She's "adorbs" and happy and friendly and the list could go on and on. She's one of my new friends now that ward boundaries have been changed in our ward. She has the cutest little girl that's just younger than Jackson. If he weren't already "promised" to another sweet girl, I'd talk with them about arranging something.

I was excited when Bonnie approached me about shooting some family photos for her husband's family. We had to time it just right as one brother returned from serving a mission and another was about to go out. It gave us a small window, but it worked out just right.

The slowly setting sun was perfect for this July evening and we worked our way through Murray Park (and around several other photographers) to find just the right settings for our back drop. Of course, after seeing the energy and humor possessed by this group, I knew it didn't matter much about WHERE they were, just if I could capture it all with my camera. It was definitely fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment